Thursday, March 25, 2010

This is what kids do to you...

So, I had a moment today making fun of myself that I just have to share. I had just put my brace on my neck, heat pack 0ver my shoulder onto my back, and was about to make me some ice cream when I thought to myself "Oh my gosh, this is what kids do to you..."

Oh and I forgot to mention that I had just taken Tylenol, and let's not forget that at this point I am exhausted from having to wake-up multiple times in the middle of the night for multiple children.

Anyway, Cisco had quite a laugh watching me all beaten up eating ice cream to ease my pain and make me feel better. Long story short, I feel all you moms out there...

This is what kids do to you...lol!

*I think I might need to do a little more explaining. I have been having a lot of pain on the left side of my chest, back, and arm for a few weeks. Went to the doctor and it happens to be from carrying the kids on that side. So, the diagnosis was basically that my muscles and nerves on that side are inflamed. Hence the neck brace to relieve the pressure of having to work those muscles and the heating pad is for the big knot in my back that hurts like (you fill in the blank).*

1 comment:

Alice said...

You need an full body massage!