Sunday, September 5, 2010

Kaila starts Pre-School...

Kaila started her first day of Pre-School this past Tuesday and she did really well. We were able to leave her after about 5 attempts, without any fuss, and she seemed to really enjoy herself. Mommy & Daddy on the other hand, got really emotional and about shed a few tears :(

"I don't know about this guys."
"I think I'll be okay."
"Bye Mom & Dad!"
Waiting patiently to enter her classroom...
Getting familiar with her surroundings...
Her very own hook...

Her second day was a totally different story. Let's just say, she was very distraught after mommy left and tried to tackle the door down. It was really hard to leave her like that, but I knew once she got past the fact that I left, she would be fine. And she was :)

The start of her second day of pre-school...



1 comment:

Alice said...

You are a pre-schooler??? My, you have grown so fast. Why do you have to point your toes when waving goodbye? you are your Tita Megan's niece. Love you, grandma