Saturday, October 22, 2011

All Packed Up & Ready to Go...

After our garage sale, we had to clear out our garage in preparation for the load of stuff that were all packed up and ready for the movers to take to our new home.

All of our things, minus our furniture...not too bad, huh?!
Packing up the piano, which sadly we weren't able to keep because of space :(
Our life in a box...
Almost empty house...
Almost empty garage...
This was how we spent our last few days in our duplex. It was nice having so little to care for and having to be resourceful. Hence, the laundry basket as our dinner table :)
As our things drove away, I no longer felt like our duplex was "home" anymore...I felt like my whole life left with that moving truck. I didn't realize I felt so attached to our things! But needless to say we fared pretty well without all our stuff, being that our things arrived 10 days late - almost a month later!!!

No comments: