Saturday, September 13, 2008

8 Months Old...

Today, Kaila made 8 months old and we are amazed at how fast time has gone by. It feels like just yesterday when I went through all that pain and alas, they placed her on me. Boy, how she has grown from being so tiny at 6 lbs. 4 1/2 oz. and so dependent on us, to now weighing about 18 lbs. with many tantrums, a ton of smiles, endless waves, and lots of laughter. It is pure joy to be around her, even when she does have her little moments of fury. Cisco and I always talk about how we are so blessed that God picked us to be her parents. On that note, here are a few pictures of her today, on her 8 month b-day...


Getting ready for her afternoon nap....
Pretending to be Sadie... She loves to play with Sadie's toys, but not her own...
She liked the avocados....
It's a toothie!! (upper, left)
Hoping & praying for some droppings, even though she can't eat them.....

2 comments:

Alice said...

Sadie girl, I can see your teeth!!!!

AndreaandWill said...

I love it love it love it!! You post so much I can't keep track! hip hop lessons I can just see it! Cisco is truly in the hood now! We Love and Miss You Lots!!!