Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas/Birthday Photo Shoot...

We had photos with Lindsay Wogen done again for our Christmas card and for the girls' birthdays. I wanted to get some pictures done out in the snow, but by the time we wrapped up our indoor session, the girls were getting cranky because they were tired & hungry. So we'll just have to save that idea for next year.

Our little family (can you spy Sadie)...
Kaila's 3 year photos...
Enjoying a good book & a candy cane...
Being solemn...

Kenna's 1 year photos...
Enjoying a candy cane...
"This ice cream looks SO yum!"
Sister photos...
I think they're staring at us trying to get them to smile...
Kenna wanting a piece of that cake...

1 comment:

Alice said...

My cute little girls! Kenna I see your diapers. Girls are suppose to cross their legs. I miss you little ones!