Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Midwest Museum of Natural History...

Wednesdays through June 1st are free days at the Midwest Museum of Natural History in downtown Sycamore, so we had to take advantage of the free! It's funny to think that a small town like Sycamore has this pretty neat museum. It's basically a lot of taxidermy animals, but they also have some live reptiles and a playroom downstairs. The girls were a little freaked out being so close to such big animals, but especially being around the snakes. Kaila squeezed my hand very tight and kept telling herself, "I'm okay...I'm okay." It was so cute seeing her trying to be so strong...it made my heart melt. While Kenna on the other hand, just buried her face in my chest (I was front carrying her in the Peanut Shell wrap).

I can say I pet a bear ;) But this is the closest I ever want to get to one of these.
The girls loved looking at the fish...
Dora the Explorer...

No comments: