Thursday, April 21, 2011

Watching Kaila swim...

With it being Spring Break, not only did my parents have an opportunity to watch Kaila's swimming lessons, but I did too! I usually teach all day on Mondays so this was my first chance to watch Kaila. It was super funny and cute; Kaila was really showing off that day because she knew that she had an audience. She definitely enjoyed her day of swimming, even calling us from across the pool yelling, "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! HAHA!" It was a joy to see Kaila having so much fun swimming and being proud of herself for accomplishing feats with us there.

Just went down the slide
Working her way along the edge

Swimming across the width of the pool. This is where she was yelling at us, "Look at me!"
Having fun in the pool with the rest of the kids

No comments: