Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween Party...

Last Friday we had a Halloween Party with the playgroup. Kaila dressed up as a ladybug and unfortunately Kenna wasn't able to attend because her allergies were really bad (watery eyes, runny nose), so it was just Kaila & I that went. Kaila really enjoyed herself and it was nice to have some one-on-one time with her.

Scary face, yet cute ladybug...
Doing some cookie decorating or maybe just eating the sprinkles...
The kids enjoying their juice & cookie...
Scary faces before starting the candy scavenger hunt...
Searching for candy...
I found one...in the tree!
Looking for more...
Eating their candies...
Superman & ladybug...
Candy-chewing face...
She's flying...
The two ladybugs...

1 comment:

Alice said...

I LOVE all the activities you do. It reminds me when Tita was little and Nana Jana did all the field trips, egg hunt, cookie decorating. Good company and I see you are always seating with your best buddy, Ben. Sad that Miss Kenna wasn't there. I love your lady bug outfit too. Wish I can share the chocolates with you.
Love you.