Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hollywood Studios

Day three of our visit was spent at Hollywood Studios (after my poster presentation and conference talks). There really were no "rides" at Hollywood Studios for the girls, mostly all shows, so we knew it wouldn't take us long to see what we could. I REALLY wanted to ride "Tower of Terror" again, but after our second honeymoon, Kaui vowed to never ride that ride again.....oh well, maybe next time.

On the ferry taking us from our hotel to Hollywood Studios
On the ride, Kaui caught Kenna staring at Kaila's piece of pizza. "Ate, if you're not going to eat that, can I?"
In front of the Studios

Strolling in...

The first show we watched was the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse involving shows that Kaila watches. Here is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse....
......and Handy Manny......
.....and Little Einsteins. Kaila really enjoyed this show.
...lastly, My Friends Tigger and Pooh...
Next, we watched The Little Mermaid show...
Kenna kept herself entertained by chewing on the fan...
Beauty and the Beast show...

The girls after a long, hot day...
Finally, back at the hotel...we just had to take a picture with the swans.
Hollywood Studios was a nice visit. The shows were very entertaining and enjoyable, especially for Kaila. There was not much for the girls to do, but we really enjoyed it there.

1 comment:

Alice said...

Kaui, you look amazing inspite of the heat. If that was me, I will have pieces of tissue on my face for wiping my sweat. Ask Cisco it has happened before, LOL. But really you look great.